Event Burgee displaying off centre

Hi, I’ve noticed lately that my event burgee’s are being displayed on the right hand side whereas before they were centered. This doesn’t seem to be consistent - I have some still centered and I can’t see a pattern. Does anybody know why the event burgee would be displayed on the right hand side of the results page? Note that this seems to be a problem since we moved to a new website provider and our content management moved to Wordpress so it might not be a Sailwave issue.

Regards,

Dave

All the styles set the venue burgee on the left and the event burgee to the right. Perhaps the question should be - why were your event burgee’s displaying centered?

Hi Dave, Could you perhaps give us a link to the ones that are centred.
As Malcolm said the standard is the Venue and Event Burgee’s to be on the left and right.
You can have centred Burgees but you would need to use a custom-created header.

Jon

Hi Jon,

Here is an example of one that’s centred : Sailwave results for Cruiser Training May 2021 at Kinsale Yacht Club 2021 (kyc.ie)

Regards,

Dave

Hi Dave,

That one is using the ScoredSeperatelyMatrix effect which has function to remove the hard right and hard left for images

$(function() {
$(‘img’).removeClass(‘hardleft’);
$(‘img’).removeClass(‘hardright’);
$(‘img.hardright’).remove();
$(‘p.hardright’).remove();
$(‘p.hardleft’).remove();
$(‘div.contents’).remove();
$(‘p.seriesnotes’).remove();
$(‘p.racenotes’).remove();

Thanks Jon. Thats good to know the reason for it. I like having the event burgee centred so I can use the ScoredSeparateyMatrix effect for most of our races going forward.

Regards,

Dave

Regards,

Dave

Hi Dave - If you want to use the standard results publishing give this simple effect CentreBurgee a try
You can download it from here https://www.sailwave.com/centre-burgee-effect

This will centre the two Burgee images so just supply one of them and you will get something like this

Let me know if that does what you want
Jon