Using sailwave on several computers

Hi Guys

Last question, we have a need to run sailwave on several Computers for the same series, is there some sort of Central Storage for the >blw file,

Current we are saving up to Google Drive every time but this requires the user to ensure they re upload the same file every time,

Thanks
Morgan

Hi Morgan,

I use Dropbox and/or pCloud for storing my Sailwave .BLW files and when I click the save button it saves the file open Sailwave file to the same file name. I don’t use Google drive but I would expect the same to occur if all computers using the same Google drive location.

I know Dropbox and pCloud have the ability to recover previous versions of a file. In the case of Dropbox free account the last 30 revisions. This capability has saved me on several occasions.
Having just done a quick Internet search I see Google drive also has file revisions that you can call up:

Google Drive maintains a version history of all the files in which you upload or create within the app—but only to a point. Older file versions are automatically deleted after 30 days or 100 revisions.

I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,
Huw

I use Microsoft Teams/SharePoint/Onedrive as the club uses Office 365 and that works well. You just need to ensure that you chose to sync from the SharePoint Library to the local machine. No multiple uploads and downloads.