Assigning CSV map

Im currently importing results to sailwave via an external piece of software which presents the results in a CSV format which i have to assign the map for every time i import a new race

Is there a way to permanently set the map so that it doesn’t have to be done every time

Kind Regards

Matt

Hi Matt - if you could let me have a sample of what you are doing - I can advise you better.

Jon

···

On 3 April 2017 at 21:14, fowler_matt@ymail.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Im currently importing results to sailwave via an external piece of software which presents the results in a CSV format which i have to assign the map for every time i import a new race

Is there a way to permanently set the map so that it doesn’t have to be done every time

Kind Regards

Matt

Jon Eskdale
07530 112233

Skype “eskdale”

Matt, the closer you align your column headers with standard SW names the easier it will be. SW will do it automatically if it can recognize your fields.

You can also make it easier if you make a couple of standard SW formats. One for single-handed, one for double-ended, one for PHRA, etc.

SW overwrites the old data so all you have to change is the series info.

jrc

···

On Apr 3, 2017 2:28 PM, “fowler_matt@ymail.com [sailwave]” sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Kind Regards

Matt