Australia, help

I am looking for someone in Australia I can call to talk about using Sailwave with TCF. Like a lot of us, I am volunteer, time poor and under pressure to set up the results system for our next regatta. I really want to use Sailwave (which I did for the Etchells Winters, one design) as I like it a lot, but really don't have a handle on using the system for handicapping. Help, by phone or skype would be greatly appreciated.

Have you found your help, Tracey?

A phone call would probably be best.

Send me your number to robmorton at ozemail dot com dot au and I will phone you … when I find time. Maybe this coming weekend

Rob Morton

Pambula NSW Australia

···

From: sailwave@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sailwave@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of johnstone_tracey
Sent: Tuesday, 11 June 2013 11:44
To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sailwave] Australia, help

I am looking for someone in Australia I can call to talk about using Sailwave with TCF. Like a lot of us, I am volunteer, time poor and under pressure to set up the results system for our next regatta. I really want to use Sailwave (which I did for the Etchells Winters, one design) as I like it a lot, but really don’t have a handle on using the system for handicapping. Help, by phone or skype would be greatly appreciated.