Boats result Calculating but not Displaying

Hi there need help, have some boats that are in sailwave, have sailed most of the seson but will not Show a result for them the system will correctly calulate a place in there division and everything,
example below
boat SONIC, is in race 15, race 16 they got 2nd, sailwave has skipped publishing 2nd??? and now they are also not on the overall results table

Hi Morgan,
That is an interesting issue.

Please could you let me know what version of Sailwave you are using and on what operating system?

Also, if you would be able to share the Sailwave file I will take a look and see if I can spot anything.

Look forward to assisting you resolve the issue.
Kind regards,
Huw

Hi Morgan,
Have you solved your issue - if not please share the .blw Sailwave file and I will investigate it

Jon

Hi Jon

No resolve yet sorry,

just uploaded hopefully that works?? thanks,

Wednesday Summer Series.blw (384.6 KB)

Wednesday Summer Series.blw (384.6 KB)

Hi Morgan

I think this is that you have the First 10 only enabled

Remove this and it should be as you expect

Jon

thanks Jon, can you explain what this does, IE i want page breaks but what does the lower number do??

It controls the number of top competitors you want to display results for.
So if you set it to 10 only results for the top 10 will be displayed
So if you have a medal race with 10 competitors you might only want to print results for the medal competitors or I commonly use it to publish the top 3 for those that have bibs showing the top 3 competitors in the fleet
Jon

thanks understood and resolved the issues, thanks for your good support again Jon

Look Forward to seeing Line placing on the results in the Future haha :wink: