Can anyone help??

I am doing a regatta as I send this but am having a bit of trouble. Can anyone help me out?

I was entering the mixed fleet results from a race yesterday and it was accepting the results as I entered them without putting the fleets in order until I scored it but today it detected which fleet was being entered and set the recorded position in the fleet not in the whole mess. How do I get it back to entering the recorded results as they were without having to keep redoing the position box after the number is entered?

There is a nationality table but it is not heavily populated. Can I edit it or do you have a plug in with them all?

When you do different discard rules in the fleets it seems to only pick up the first rule and print it for all fleets even though it calculates with different discards. Is that an easy fix or do I have to remember to edit the sheet before I print?

Also re discards is there a way tell the program that there are different numbers of races by fleet in the same big group of boats? In one set of data I had 8 races for youth but 9 for everyone else and the only way I could work around was to give the youth an extra drop that might cause problems later.

Is there a way so that separate fleets print on different pages without having to edit the Word or Excel files?

Is there an easy way to abandon a race only for one fleet in a group? I had a multi fleet race and then the Jury ordered one fleet results to be taken out. How do I easily erase the results for just one fleet? And how will I deal with the discards? Do I have to re enter all the results as DNC and add a discard or what?

Dave

David Sprague
Management Advice International Ltd.
Suite 400
6 Adelaide Street East
Toronto, Ontario
M5C 1H6

416 399-8989 Direct
877 399-8989 Toll Free
416 916-6800 General
416 916-7543 Fax

sprague@madvice.com