Change of phrf

I score a weekly club race series - one fleet, phrf handicapped, 12 races over 6 weeks this time. One of our boats had to replace a sail due to damage. When measured, his phrf changed from 147 to 150.

He sailed 8 races with a 147 handicap, and the last 4 of the series with the higher 150. When I score, all the race results used the 150. It changed his position in 3 of the early races, as they were close finishes.

How can I get around this? I need to correct results for awards on the 15th of September.

For the race where his handicap changed to 150, click `Edit Result', then select the Tab `Rating'.

Enter the Race Rating in the bottom window, also check the box `Use until next race rating is applied"

Check that the default rating is still 147 for the earlier races.

regards,
Malcolm Osborne
Sedgefield South Africa

ยทยทยท

On 2012/09/03 16:22, plb1937 wrote:

I score a weekly club race series - one fleet, phrf handicapped, 12 races over 6 weeks this time. One of our boats had to replace a sail due to damage. When measured, his phrf changed from 147 to 150.

He sailed 8 races with a 147 handicap, and the last 4 of the series with the higher 150. When I score, all the race results used the 150. It changed his position in 3 of the early races, as they were close finishes.

How can I get around this? I need to correct results for awards on the 15th of September.