Changing Rating for some races in already scored series

Hi All,

I’m sure this has been asked before but I couldn’t find an answer…

I have a boat racing under IRC that started the series with one rating and has since bought new sails. This has adjusted her rating significantly. Unfortunately someone has changed her rating back to the original and rescored the entire series.

How do I score individual races with different ratings for one competitor?

Many thanks

Keith

Restore the original rating (under edit competitor). Then, for the race where the sails changed, right click on that competitor and select `Edit Result'. Select the `Rating' tab.

Enter the new rating in the bottom entry `Race Rating', also the block `use until next race rating is specified'

regards,
Malcolm Osborne
Sedgefield South Africa

···

On 2013/06/18 20:35, Keith Mountifield wrote:

Hi All,

I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find an answer...

I have a boat racing under IRC that started the series with one rating and has since bought new sails. This has adjusted her rating significantly. Unfortunately someone has changed her rating back to the original and rescored the entire series.

Many thanks

Keith

Brilliant, thanks Malcolm

···

From: sailwave@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sailwave@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Malcolm Osborne
Sent: 18 June 2013 21:47
To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [sailwave] Changing Rating for some races in already scored series

Restore the original rating (under edit competitor). Then, for the race where the sails changed, right click on that competitor and select Edit Result'. Select the Rating’ tab.

Enter the new rating in the bottom entry Race Rating', also the block use until next race rating is specified’

regards,

Malcolm Osborne

Sedgefield South Africa

On 2013/06/18 20:35, Keith Mountifield wrote:

Hi All,

I’m sure this has been asked before but I couldn’t find an answer…

Many thanks

Keith