CHIPS Scoring

Updated my Sailwave… the new Sailwave does not appear to give me the old High Point scoring systems that were previous available. I was wanting to switch a race from another club from ISAF Low Point to CHIPS high point as a demo of advantages and disadvantages of the two systems.

Is there a any way to set up new results or convert old results using the High Point systems?

Keith

Hi Keith,

High point scoring systems like CHIPS has to be enabled through the user interface. Setup -> User interface -> High point scoring You can select CHIPS once the high point scoring is enabled.

Peter

···

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 8:48 PM captkeith@yahoo.ca [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Updated my Sailwave… the new Sailwave does not appear to give me the old High Point scoring systems that were previous available. I was wanting to switch a race from another club from ISAF Low Point to CHIPS high point as a demo of advantages and disadvantages of the two systems.

Is there a any way to set up new results or convert old results using the High Point systems?

Keith