Committee Boat Suite Meeting Today

All,

We are having a meeting today at our club on the future of Committee Boat Suite. A few of you have passed on lots of great suggestions on how to make this program better. Charlie is going to demonstrate some of the new features he is working on, and try to prioritize the features that have been requested. We are also going to (hopefully) kick off an alternative forum so we can get the CBS discussion off the Sailwave group.

We're going to try something a little experimental - a Google+ Hangout. For those who aren't familiar with Google+, this particular feature offers the ability to have a multiple-host video conference, and to do screen sharing. Like I said, it'll be a little experimental for us - not sure how well this is going to work.

Anyhow, if you would like to give it a try, and to contribute to CBS, the meeting will be at 2100GMT. You can join the hangout by following the instructions on this link

https://plus.google.com/i/_wzSGPDi4qI:MZorYMSAHiw

I am "andy.barrow". I'll start the hangout a little before the meeting.

Give it a little test before you try to join, you may have to install the Google Talk plugin in your browser.

And now... back to Sailwave (thanks for your patience, Colin)

Andy