different DNF scoring than DNS or DNC

If I wanted to set up a scoring system that scores DNFs, etc. differently from DNC or DNS as indicated below, is there a way I can accomplish this with Sailwave?

"Just putting the finishing touches on my Mids report for 2012 and am noticing that some of the alphabet finishes (DNF, DSQ, etc) have really skewed the results in a way that strikes me as unfair. I would like us to consider reverting to the good old days when men were men and competitors got rewarded for getting out there and making the attempt, i.e. I think our scoring should be:
DNS, DNC unchanged from current system (# of series entries + 1 point)
DNF, OCS, DSQ should be # of starters in that race + 1 point"

Thanks. Uncle AL (W3854)
www.wayfarer-canada.org

All Codes can be custom defined under your scoring system. Look in Setup>Scoring System|Edit|Scoring Codes.

Art

ยทยทยท

On 2/29/2012 12:02 PM, Al wrote:

If I wanted to set up a scoring system that scores DNFs, etc. differently from DNC or DNS as indicated below, is there a way I can accomplish this with Sailwave?

"Just putting the finishing touches on my Mids report for 2012 and am noticing that some of the alphabet finishes (DNF, DSQ, etc) have really skewed the results in a way that strikes me as unfair. I would like us to consider reverting to the good old days when men were men and competitors got rewarded for getting out there and making the attempt, i.e. I think our scoring should be:
DNS, DNC unchanged from current system (# of series entries + 1 point)
DNF, OCS, DSQ should be # of starters in that race + 1 point"

Thanks. Uncle AL (W3854)
www.wayfarer-canada.org