Display Placings for Finish time and elapse time as well as Handicap

Hi from NZ,

We are looking at Sailwave as a replacement option for our current system, and would like to know if its possible to produce a results table similar to our current one. Much like the Sailwave default that shows Finish Time, Elapsed time and Corrected time, but add a placing for each of those 3 columns? The default shows a ranking based on corrected time which is what we use for points allocation, but people like to see how they placed both on Finish time (we run a lot of persuit races) and Elapsed time as well if possible?

A link to an example results sheet is Here

Look foward to hearing back,

Sam

Hi Sam,

I’m sure you can do what you want using Sailwave.
When you publish you can specify what you would like to publish
see this screenshot

If you have any questions someone here I’m sure will be happy to help
Jon

Thanks Jon, I have played around with all of those options and the publishing effects and cant seem to find a way. I can display the times themselves, but not a rank for them.

Is there also a way that the TableSort effect can sort the individual race tables as well as just the points summary table at the top? That might be sufficient for our members if they are able to sort the race tables like you can sort the summary table.

Cheers,
Sam

Hi Sam
Applying tablesorter to the Individual results would certainly allow you to sort them in physical finishing order
Try this very simple effect - I’ve not done any extensive testing but it does what you need I think
Download the TableSorterRace.js and save it to the location of your javascript by default it is C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sailwave\Javascript

Then when you publish select the Effect TableSorterRace

Let me know if it works for you
Jon

TableSorterRace.js (715 Bytes)

Hi Jon,

The site doesn’t seem to let me download the .js file. Are you able to try Zip this, or PM me a link to a drop box/google drive etc?

Cheers,
Sam

Hi Sam
Here is a link you can use to download from

Jon

Perfect. Works beautifully. Thanks Jon!