Error 0 in upload to Sailwave Results

My dummy runs worked but when I attempted to upload results to Sailwave Results I got the message “Failed to upload page to Sailwave.com Error 0”

But PvM just suggested by message that server may be down …

Jon just got back to me and the server is up. Here is the link: https://www.sailwave.com/results/

Hi Warren,

No problem with the server. I’ve just checked it.

Are you using a different PC or at a different location?

Things worth checking in setup - Global options - FTP try ticking the use passive transfers

Try using the filename “test” and the root directory in case there is a problem with your filename or directory
Otherwise, it may be a Firewall issue with the PC or the location you are at.

Jon

Thanks Jon,

Same PC, but at the regatta site rather than at home. Tests were all done at home.

I am publishing paper at the moment, which is outside our COVID protocols, but needs must …

I will try to publish to the results page when I get home tonight and if It works I might score from home tomorrow.

I will try your suggests to the extent my handraulic brain allows!

Warren

Hi John,

I just got home and the results uploaded fine, so the problem is with the club. I will try using my cell phone as a hotspot tomorrow.

Warren

Hi Peter,

Got home recently (it was a day from hell, so to speak) and the file uploaded right away on my own network. So tomorrow I will try to work my cell phone as a hotspot at the club. First time for everything. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help.

Warren

Hi John,

Published successfully from the club using a mobile Hotspot.

Warren

Hi Jon,

No problem with uploading the file this morning when I changed my ftp port to 21 from the special 10021 port number. I didn’t realise that my FTP settings affected the Sailwave.com uploads.

Thank you.
Peter

Peter