Excel Audit file

Where do i find the Excel audit file & how do i access it

As a new member I am trying to see how it works so that I can share the RO load & am having difficulty duplicating exactly the current series NHC handicaps

Also not sure whether I am viewing the latest RYA instructions as cannot find a date of publishing

Thanks

mike S

Hi Mike, - If you could give me a call or Skype (or email me your phone number so I can call you) it may be quicker.

Jon

···

On 15 March 2017 at 06:52, mikesouth85@yahoo.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

As a new member I am trying to see how it works so that I can share the RO load & am having difficulty duplicating exactly the current series NHC handicaps

Also not sure whether I am viewing the latest RYA instructions as cannot find a date of publishing

Thanks

mike S

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233

Thanks Jon

Great response time

I am in South Australia

Will figure out how to use SKYPE & get back to you

In the meantime is the over performance handicap for club series still calculated as TCFn=(TCF*.7)+(TCFr*.3) & the underperformance using .85 & .15 respectively?

Mike

···

Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:18 PM

To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com

Subject: Re: [sailwave] Excel Audit file

Hi Mike, - If you could give me a call or Skype (or email me your phone number so I can call you) it may be quicker.

Jon

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233

On 15 March 2017 at 06:52, mikesouth85@yahoo.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Thanks

mike S