FINALS & MEDAL RACE

Hello to everyone,

I scored the laser 4.7 european championship- the last day only the gold fleet raced.So i saved and published the results before entering the last race of the golf fleet and then edit the results of the last rave , scored again and published the results only for this fleet.Was this the right way to do it or there is another way when some fleets have more races?

Also i need your advice about the medal race?

How do i proceed when i have groups and medal race ?

Thank you in advance

ELENA

About the headers-footers , please send me the path i must follow

Hi Elena - I’m not quite sure I understand your issue. If you score by fleet and you are only interested in the position within the fleet then it doesn’t matter if some fleets do more races than others. Sailwave will only count a race as existing if at least one person takes part.
Jon

Mailtrack
Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality4&)
···

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233

Obviously i made a mistake because when i scored the other fleets which had not raced were scored as dnc and the positions changed - for example for some athletes the dnc was discarded and their position changed.

Hi Elena - I’m not quite sure I understand your issue. If you score by fleet and you are only interested in the position within the fleet then it doesn’t matter if some fleets do more races than others. Sailwave will only count a race as existing if at least one person takes part.
Jon
Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233

Mailtrack
Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality4&)
···

On Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 2:51:49 PM GMT+3, Jon Eskdale jon@sailwave.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

On Tue, 15 May 2018 at 11:23, ELENA DIM e_dim@yahoo.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hello to everyone,

I scored the laser 4.7 european championship- the last day only the gold fleet raced.So i saved and published the results before entering the last race of the golf fleet and then edit the results of the last rave , scored again and published the results only for this fleet.Was this the right way to do it or there is another way when some fleets have more races?

Also i need your advice about the medal race?

How do i proceed when i have groups and medal race ?

Thank you in advance

ELENA

About the headers-footers , please send me the path i must follow

Hi Elena - were you scoring by fleet? Sailwave will only add a DNC if someone in that fleet sails in that race.

Jon

···

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233