Finish time same as clock time of laptop

Hey folks,

I’m trying to score a race, USAA Portsmouth, wind index. I set the race finishes for Finish Time. I enter the start time.

I Using the sail number wizard I select a sail number, the correct start time is listed, but the finish time is the clock time of the pc and the resulting elapsed time is the difference between the stating and the time in the finish (laptop clock time). Trouble is I cannot enter the actual finish time.

What have I screwed up?

Thanks

Ver 2.19.8

At a guess you have ticked the Real-time finish times box
Untick it and it should fix your problem

Inline images 1

Jon

···

On 23 October 2015 at 20:41, ‘trimsails .’ trimsails@gmail.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hey folks,

I’m trying to score a race, USAA Portsmouth, wind index. I set the race finishes for Finish Time. I enter the start time.

I Using the sail number wizard I select a sail number, the correct start time is listed, but the finish time is the clock time of the pc and the resulting elapsed time is the difference between the stating and the time in the finish (laptop clock time). Trouble is I cannot enter the actual finish time.

What have I screwed up?

Thanks

Ver 2.19.8

Jon Eskdale
07530 112233

Skype “eskdale”

Hi

You have to deselect Real-time finish time in the first window of the sail num wizard. Hope it works for you

Regards Karsten Svenningsen

···

Den 23. okt. 2015 kl. 21.41 skrev ‘trimsails .’ trimsails@gmail.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com:

Hey folks,

What have I screwed up?

Thanks

Ver 2.19.8

Thanks Jon, that solved the issue.

Jerry

···

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Jon Eskdale jon@sailwave.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

At a guess you have ticked the Real-time finish times box
Untick it and it should fix your problem

Jon

Jon Eskdale
07530 112233

Skype “eskdale”

On 23 October 2015 at 20:41, ‘trimsails .’ trimsails@gmail.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hey folks,

What have I screwed up?

Thanks

Ver 2.19.8