Format of Corrected Times for SCHRS

Hi

There appears to be an issue with the format of correct times when using SCHRS with Sailwave version 2.5.2.

For a short race of less than 30 minutes Sailwave displays a corrected time similar to:

1:3:10:26 - 1 day, 3 hours, 10 minutes and 26 seconds?

I'm guessing this might be because SCHRS ratings are to 3 decimal places? Has anyone else experienced similar issues

Hi

There appears to be an issue with the format of correct times when using SCHRS with Sailwave version 2.5.2.

For a short race of less than 30 minutes Sailwave displays a corrected time similar to:

1:3:10:26 - 1 day, 3 hours, 10 minutes and 26 seconds?

I'm guessing this might be because SCHRS ratings are to 3 decimal places? Has anyone else experienced similar issues
Are you using the correct digit yardstick numbers? I use the 4 digit Portsmouth Yardstick numbers and have no issues.

···

--- In sailwave@yahoogroups.com, "awhjarvis@..." <awhjarvis@...> wrote:

Hi thanks for the response

It would appear that the issue is with how I had entered some of the ratings

I had entered ratings as .966 rather than 0.966. Including the leading 0 sorts the issue

Thank anyway

···

--- In sailwave@yahoogroups.com, "oztayls" <oztayls@...> wrote:

--- In sailwave@yahoogroups.com, "awhjarvis@" <awhjarvis@> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> There appears to be an issue with the format of correct times when using SCHRS with Sailwave version 2.5.2.
>
> For a short race of less than 30 minutes Sailwave displays a corrected time similar to:
>
> 1:3:10:26 - 1 day, 3 hours, 10 minutes and 26 seconds?
>
> I'm guessing this might be because SCHRS ratings are to 3 decimal places? Has anyone else experienced similar issues
>Are you using the correct digit yardstick numbers? I use the 4 digit Portsmouth Yardstick numbers and have no issues.