Freeform notes for races

Is there any was of entering general information to be attached to a race or series? for example details or the safety boat crew, wind speed or course set?

Thanks

James

Yes go to Edit Race and Edit Start, you can add date, time, course, wind speed, wind direction, and notes

···

Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:33 AM

To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [sailwave] Freeform notes for races

Is there any was of entering general information to be attached to a race or series? for example details or the safety boat crew, wind speed or course set?

Thanks

James

I use the NOTES column for odd information about a competitor. I choose to hide this field or not for publishing.

The expanded data fields give you fields for all kinds of boat info or crew info fields.

I edit each race and add race specific information like windspeed, course, wind direction in the fields already laid out.

When I publish the results, I enter the Race Committee, Mark boat crew, Scorekeeper acknowledgments in the Notes Field of the publish menu (and publish the Notes).

Mark

···

--- In sailwave@yahoogroups.com, "james.phelan1988" <james.phelan1988@...> wrote:

Thanks

James