Fw: Problems using Sailwave

Hi There!

I’m having a problem setting up a discard profile for a long series of races, eg 45. The discard profile will only allow me to enter discards for up to 40 races. How can I over come this?

Also if you ask Sailwave to set up a discard profile and then hit the “show me” button, the programme freezes, and I can’t shut down my Computer.

Thanks

Robin Goff.

···

----- Original Message -----

To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 7:30 PM

Subject: Problems using Sailwave

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the feedback. You’ve probably hit an entry field size limit; I’ll fix it ASAP; sorry for the delay; 'been lying in the Sun for a week. There is something inherently ungainly in long discard profiles but I’m not sure how to go about changing it while retaining flexibility. One thing you can do is stop at race N if all races including and after race N have the same number of discards - but this is not often useful.

Regards,

Colin

···

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 29 August 2001 16:27
Subject: [sailwave] Fw: Problems using Sailwave

Hi There!

I’m having a problem setting up a discard profile for a long series of races, eg 45. The discard profile will only allow me to enter discards for up to 40 races. How can I over come this?

Also if you ask Sailwave to set up a discard profile and then hit the “show me” button, the programme freezes, and I can’t shut down my Computer.

Thanks

Robin Goff.

`http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sailwave
http://www.sailwave.com/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
sailwave-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

`

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the [Yahoo! Terms of Service](http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/).

Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.273 / Virus Database: 143 - Release Date: 16/08/2001

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Hi Geoff,

I’ve tweaked the discard profile string to be a bit longer. Will upload in v37beta4 soon.

Regards,

Colin

···

Hi There!

Thanks

Robin Goff.

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.