Hello SUG Members,
I’m thinking of using the HighlightWins3v3 effect for our end of season results which is scored with both a handicap and scratch rating, merged from all our Saturday series races. When I tried this on my test series one particular race, 4 from the summer series in the handicap fleet, had all the boats from 8th place downwards, which have a DNC score of 15, highlighted in Bronze as if they were scored in 3rd place.
Any thoughts on what has caused this would be appreciated.
I use a number of Jon’s effects to show a boats rating as it changes during the series, change summary table caption text, table column header text, remove unused columns (for the scratch fleet tables). All JS files and the series BLW & HTM output file are attached.
Thanks and regards,
Julian.
xx Squib Weekend Saturday Series - EHS.blw (153.1 KB)
xx Squib Weekend Saturday Series - EHS.htm (110.5 KB)
HighlightDiscards-RCYC.js (1.6 KB)
HighlightWins3v3-RCYC.js (1.6 KB)
ModCaptionReplace-RCYC.js (792 Bytes)
ModHeaderReplace-RCYC.js (486 Bytes)
RatingsShow-RCYC.js (762 Bytes)
RemoveUnusedCols.js (1.5 KB)
ShowScorer-JB.js (374 Bytes)
