How to enter results while assigning flight

Hi. Sorry to say I am having difficulty with flights.

We us an Odd / Even heat management system to break our fleet in half. Each race is has two heats, Odd and Even. I would think that would be the flights. In each race you are either Odd or Even.

UI; split starts and appendix le
I have two starts per race

Since the flight changes for each competitor for each race, I thought I would be able to do that assignment when entering results, but I cant figure out how to do it. You know? Like race one start 1, results …

File attached

any suggestions welcome! I have been through almost all the archives on this group, over 800 messages with Flight mentioned! and the ABYC guide, so I really have tried to figure it out on my own.

Peter

In each race using Edit race you have not set up the separate starts odd or even.

I do not see an odd or an even Fleet (flight) set up.

Do you change the assignment after each race or keep them the same? This alters whether you are really in flights or just dealing with fleets.

Mike B

···

Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 5:11 PM

To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [sailwave] How to enter results while assigning flight [1 Attachment]

Hi. Sorry to say I am having difficulty with flights.

We us an Odd / Even heat management system to break our fleet in half. Each race is has two heats, Odd and Even. I would think that would be the flights. In each race you are either Odd or Even.

UI; split starts and appendix le
I have two starts per race

Since the flight changes for each competitor for each race, I thought I would be able to do that assignment when entering results, but I cant figure out how to do it. You know? Like race one start 1, results …

File attached

any suggestions welcome! I have been through almost all the archives on this group, over 800 messages with Flight mentioned! and the ABYC guide, so I really have tried to figure it out on my own.

Peter