How to set up SW 195b12 to score Portsmouth multihull ratings w/ one design?

I would like to know the best (or proper) way to set up SW to score an upcoming regatta with both one design classes along with Portsmouth handicapped rated multihulls. We expect maybe 5 - 10 Portsmouth rated boats with about 25 - 30 one design boats (in 3 -4 classes). The one design classes shouldn't be an issue, but since I've never scored a Portsmouth class I could probably use some advice. Thanks in advance

Hi,

First thing I would do is get hold of the latest version of Sailwave v2.01b8. If you want please let me know and I will make available for you as unfortunately the Sailwave web site is down at the moment.

Good thing is that what you are wanting to do is quite possible. You will need to get hold of the latest Portsmouth Yardstick ratings (not sure if you are US or UK based). Again these are usually available from the Sailwave web site but with it being down that is a problem. I can help with UK Portsmouth numbers.

I wil get some instructions to you in the next couple of days.

Kind regards,
Huw

···

--- In sailwave@yahoogroups.com, "buchananrick55" <buchananrick55@...> wrote:

I would like to know the best (or proper) way to set up SW to score an upcoming regatta with both one design classes along with Portsmouth handicapped rated multihulls. We expect maybe 5 - 10 Portsmouth rated boats with about 25 - 30 one design boats (in 3 -4 classes). The one design classes shouldn't be an issue, but since I've never scored a Portsmouth class I could probably use some advice. Thanks in advance

Hi again,

There is a guide to setting up Sailwave at http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IJ5-SrXW4Jle6wVE6gKsjkF_WH41FwqRiAG-bmURKwOwBPY4HGCDm4QUkWiXFVT2Q9DFJQgtfsa34vFQbhu7/Sailwave_ABYC_User_Guide_08-24-2008.pdf
kindly donated to this SUG by Mark Townsend of Alamitos Bay Yacht Club Sailwave Chief Scorers Users Guide

Kind regards,
Huw

···

--- In sailwave@yahoogroups.com, "buchananrick55" <buchananrick55@...> wrote: