Installing version 2.24.0

The link to the windows software is broken. Also it tells me when I try to install the latest version that I don’t have enough administrative access… I have installed many other programs… Any clue what I am doing wrong?

Hi fpot - I’m interested in why you get this message. I certainly don’t get it on Windows 7 or Windows 10 build 1803. It is a permission error which appears to be with some versions of Windows 10 - What build of Windows 10 are you using? If you download the install file and then right click on the install file and then select Run as Administrator this should solve the problem, at least it has for the few others that have reported the same issue. If anyone has any further information, I would appreciate it if they could let me know.
Jon

Mailtrack
Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality4&)
···

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233

Hi,

I have simular problem. Currently running ver 2.19 and tried to update to latest, ver 2.25.4, get error message that I don’t have admin righths which I have.

I’m running

win 10 home

version 1709

os-version 16299.431

/LasseT

Hi Lars - I’m interested in why you get this message. I certainly don’t get it on Windows 7 or Windows 10 build 1803. It is a permission error which appears to be with some versions of Windows 10 - It would be interesting if you update to the current version of Windows build 1803, and if it fixes it for you. If you can’t do that then if you download the install file and then right click on the install file and then select Run as Administrator this should solve the problem, at least it has for the few others that have re ported the same issue. If anyone has any further information, I would appreciate it if they could let me know.
Jon

Mailtrack
Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&) 27/05/18, 11:36:33
···

Jon Eskdale
07530 112233

Skype “eskdale”

Hi,

It worked after updating to win10 ver 1803, thansk!

Btw I got a warning message from my virus protection, F-secure, deep guard, that the instalation file could be harmful. I hope it is not since I did an override on that.

/LasseT

Hi Lars. Thanks. Glad it worked for you. I’m sure it’s fine. The anti virus always flag files that are not very commonly seen.

Jon

···

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233