Not a Start in Race 3

I am running a series of three races. When I try to score I get the message that one competitor is not in a start. The competitor is an Alias of the boat in Fleet IRC 2 Unrestricted. If I ignore the message and continue I get a score. This has happened before and I cannot work out how I solved it. Any hints please. Message below
iVersion: 2.34.00
Installed: Unknown
Date: 02 September 2024
Time: 16:50:31
Race: Portpatrick
Competitor: YTC 2 Unrestricted - 4536 V & M Dews
Result: 17:24:23
YTC 2 Unrestricted - 4536 V & M Dews is not in a start for race 3.

Hi,

The Fleet that the Alias is in, also needs to be specified in the starts for the races

If you still have a problem then please share the Sailwave (.blw) and we can determine what is missing

Regards

Jon

I will have a look but the other boats in both IRC 2 and YTC 2 are being scored same for IRC 1 and YTC 2 except for one boat that only did race 1 of the series and wasn’t in the final start.
Thanks

Hi,
Please attach your Sailwave file and we will then be able to have look and hopefully solve your problem.

Kind regards,
Huw

NI Coastal Series R3 2024.htm (16.6 KB)
This is the file (I hope). The error is turning up in Rae 3 Portpatrick Race
Apologies for the delay in sending this but other jobs got in the way

Hi
The file you have attached is the output of the published results - you need to supply the Sailwave file which will be a .blw file

Jon

Apologies Correct file attached hopefullly
Fiona

NI Coastal Series 2024.blw (57.7 KB)

Hi Fiona,

The file you have sent NI Coastal Points Series - This file scores fine, there are no errors that a competitor is not in a start

There are 3 races in the file
The first race has starts setup for each of the fleets but they all start at 12:05 so there is no need in this case
The Second race has a single start of 12:05 for all competitors which is fin
The Third race as a single start but there is no start time specified which means you would have had to enter it manually for each competitor in that race
The start time was again 12:05

Are you sure this was the file that you had issues with?

Regards

Jon

Thanks. I’ll have a look but I’m pretty sure it’s the right series. Manually inputting start times for each competitor might be what was causing the problem I was having with another series. I’ll see if I can save that file under a different name and try to recreate the problem.