Rating Adjustments in Sailwave

I'm a newbie user and haven't completely searched this forum yet, so I apologize if this has already been addressed/suggested.

Our yacht club has used both Portsmouth and PHRF ratings in the past. We generally use "base" ratings for a particular boat Class, with adjustments for individual boats for head sail size, props, etc. It would be handy to be able to have a field in the Competitor Fields for Rating Adjustment that would be added to the Rating field for a boat Class to arrive at the final boat Rating. This would eliminate the need to create a different boat Class for each rating adjustment. Maybe there is already a way to do this, and I just haven't figured it out yet.

Tom Tomlinson
Mayfield Yacht Club
Great Sacandaga Lake, NY

PS - SW looks like a nice program, and I'm looking for our yacht club to adopt it next year.

Hi Tom
Welcome aboard!

Individual ratings can be used - think of each line on the sheet as a race/series ‘entry’ and associated results - also the rating can be varied throughout a series on an individual and race-by-race basis by double-clicking on an individual race result cell.

HTH

Mike

Lancing SC