Reprinting previous race results

When I go back to reprint the first race after the second has already been scored and printed, it lists the new rating obtained after the second race and not the first. Any way to correct that?

Hi
You don’t say which version of Sailwave you are using.
Strictly what you are seeing is what was originally intended as the new rating field belongs to the competitor and is the rating that they will use for the next race, However I did change it to behave as you expect as it is perhaps more logical.
Make sure you have version 2.29.0 full install installed and then upgrade the .exe only as per
Merging series causing race column headings to change - General - Sailwave User Group (sailingresults.co.uk)
If you still have a problem let me know but I suspect with the latest version you will be happy
Jon

Jon,

I am using version 2.29.0 as far as I can tell (it tells me there are no newer version. I also switch the .exe with 2.29.6 as you requested by I still get the same problem. Look at Contrails on the attached file. After the first race its rating was supposed to be 1.099 and the results printout of the first race says 1.098 which is the rating after the second race.
2022 Fall Series Sailwave.blw (86.7 KB)

Hi Eduardo

When I test it works as expected see below

The file you sent me was scored using 2.29.0 and not 2.29.6 as I suggested.

But as I mentioned in the previous post you MUST score by fleet not class when scoring using the NHC rating systems in which case the ratings won’t change as there are only 2 in the fleet.

I also noticed that you have created 3 fleets

But there are no overrides for any of them so they are doing nothing - you should just delete them
Jon

Jon,

Made both changes and everything works perfect. Thank you !!!

Eduardo