[sailwave] Logos on websites...

Inserting the bergee is not the problem its having to do it every time you publish. I there a way to save it ( using MS front page) so it stays in the publishing program. It was not a problem using 1.57
Jtiano
---- "Martin Bølgen" <martin@seilforening.no> wrote:

···

Hi, Colin.

After alot of complex Flights discussions, I have a minor problem....

When looking around, I see alot of result pages around the world missing burgees! It seems to be too difficult for scorers to find out how to upload these things.

It is a little "disturbing" to a very good software, that on all headings there is a red cross...

There are two ways people are uploading things;

1. They save the published result from the browser, and then upload by ftp.
2. They "publish to a website and upload to a website using ftp"

In the first case, you can't control it very much. In the last case, it should be possible to upload the image too.

What we need to do today, is to first find the image on the HDD through "series Option". It will then show up when you publish "locally". Peoples are happy then, and don't think about how it looks on the web.....

So, they upload the htm-file, and burgees are not showing! What is needed is to remove the path in series option, publish again and then upload images and htm-file to the same directory on web-server......

The "strange thing" is that even though you removed the path, burgees are showing when publishing locally!

Maybe a script removing the path in Series option, and then a message saying "Remember uploading images to the same path as the result file" would do?

Regards,
Martin

Hi,

Inserting the bergee is not the problem its having to do it
every time you publish. I there a way to save it ( using MS front
page) so it stays in the publishing program. It was not a problem
using 1.57

What's the difference between 1.57 and the latest verison; I don't get it... I may be able to fix it.

Colin
www.sailwave.com

···

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.1/104 - Release Date: 16/09/2005