[sailwave] Norton removing sailwave files

I am a new user of Sailwave and i have found Norton will not let me download the new version for some reason.

···

Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
From: “rniycresults@yahoo.com [sailwave]” sailwave@yahoogroups.com
Date: 09/08/2015 10:22 (GMT+00:00)
To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sailwave] Norton removing sailwave files

Long time user of sailwave, since the really early days. Never let me down, but this morning I could not get it to work on my PC.

Norton blocked it from running on detection of SONAR.PUA!gen5.

I completed a full system scan and there are no other problems on my PC.

I also performed a full uninstall of sailwave and downloaded the latest version from SAILWAVE.COM. The programme opened, but when I try to save anything the programme is closed down and Norton removes the .exe file and shortcut. Any ideas.

Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club

So what message does it give?

Jon

···

On 10 August 2015 at 07:35, Paul pr.batchelor@yahoo.co.uk [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

I am a new user of Sailwave and i have found Norton will not let me download the new version for some reason.

Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
From: “rniycresults@yahoo.com [sailwave]” sailwave@yahoogroups.com
Date: 09/08/2015 10:22 (GMT+00:00)
To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sailwave] Norton removing sailwave files

Long time user of sailwave, since the really early days. Never let me down, but this morning I could not get it to work on my PC.

Norton blocked it from running on detection of SONAR.PUA!gen5.

I completed a full system scan and there are no other problems on my PC.

I also performed a full uninstall of sailwave and downloaded the latest version from SAILWAVE.COM. The programme opened, but when I try to save anything the programme is closed down and Norton removes the .exe file and shortcut. Any ideas.

Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club

Jon Eskdale
07530 112233

Skype “eskdale”