[sailwave] Re: Registration

Colin:
You are doing a great service to the sailing community and this is the first time I heard of any problems with funding. Everyone that uses your program will help you get funding. Just make it known what you need and make it easier to pay the funding. How much do you need to charge? I looked at Sailwave.com today and you can not find anywhere about how to register a copy of sailwave, or how much you would like to get paid for the registration and where do you send it. Please make it more visable and easier to find and you will get payment. Please be specific and include a mailing address on the web site. Everyone wants to help you!
PS: Please register yourself with PAYPAL as a seller and then everyone can use credit cards or have direct access through their checking accounts without having to mail anything. You can also register with Ebay.com as a seller and have all payments go through their various ways of payment. It can all be done online. Keep up the great work!
Fred Welker
email: fredwelker@aol.com

Hi Fred,

Thanks for the email. I’ve removed everything from the web site WRT money which is why you can’t find it; having said that if I access the site over NTL it’s all still there in their proxy servers.

I’ll reincarnate a payment system later in the year when Sailwave2 is established; the registration system is officially dead! I’m sure my wife will understand… :slight_smile:

I looked at Papal but it looked like the payee needed to register with them as well and enter a snail mail address etc - do you know if that is the case - because I think that will put folk off too…

Regards,

Colin J

www.sailwave.com

···

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 20 March 2003 16:42
To:
sailwave@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [sailwave] Re: Registration

Colin:
You are doing a great service to the sailing community and this is the first time I heard of any problems with funding. Everyone that uses your program will help you get funding. Just make it known what you need and make it easier to pay the funding. How much do you need to charge? I looked at Sailwave.com today and you can not find anywhere about how to register a copy of sailwave, or how much you would like to get paid for the registration and where do you send it. Please make it more visable and easier to find and you will get payment. Please be specific and include a mailing address on the web site. Everyone wants to help you!
PS: Please register yourself with PAYPAL as a seller and then everyone can use credit cards or have direct access through their checking accounts without having to mail anything. You can also register with Ebay.com as a seller and have all payments go through their various ways of payment. It can all be done online. Keep up the great work!
Fred Welker
email: fredwelker@aol.com

`-!- Tired of Hotmail? Try http://www.fastmail.fm -!-
http://www.sailwave.com/

Convert to daily digest of emails send blank email to:
sailwave-digest@yahoogroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
sailwave-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

`

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the [Yahoo! Terms of Service](http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/).