selecting races to count within a Regatta

One of our one design classes (Dragons)have 5 races during our Regatta.
There is an overall prize all races to count, I don't have a problem with this.
There is also a prize for thelast three races (which are run over the weekend) can I extract these from the 5 races or do I have to input them agaim as a seperate series?

regards Squibman32

Hi Squibman32,

The way I would do it is to take a copy of the file with 5 races and then in the copy delete the two races not from the weekend, then rescore.

Kind regards,
Huw

···

--- In sailwave@yahoogroups.com, "squibman32" <squibman32@...> wrote:

One of our one design classes (Dragons)have 5 races during our Regatta.
There is an overall prize all races to count, I don't have a problem with this.
There is also a prize for thelast three races (which are run over the weekend) can I extract these from the 5 races or do I have to input them agaim as a seperate series?

regards Squibman32

Thanks Huw,
I thought this would be the way to do it, but wondered if Sailwave had another alternative. Can I copy the 5 race series to a pre figured file so that the Event Title and Class are already entered?

regards Squibman32

···

--- In sailwave@yahoogroups.com, "huwp2001" <huw.pearce@...> wrote:

Hi Squibman32,

The way I would do it is to take a copy of the file with 5 races and then in the copy delete the two races not from the weekend, then rescore.

Kind regards,
Huw

--- In sailwave@yahoogroups.com, "squibman32" <squibman32@> wrote:
>
> One of our one design classes (Dragons)have 5 races during our Regatta.
> There is an overall prize all races to count, I don't have a problem with this.
> There is also a prize for thelast three races (which are run over the weekend) can I extract these from the 5 races or do I have to input them agaim as a seperate series?
>
> regards Squibman32
>