Separating results

Another ILCA issue:

When scoring an "open" European they need an overall (all nation) result and one only for europeans without rescoring.

We score All as one group and using a flight rotating system and got the overall result

I had no problem using another column and sort by that... But there is no possible printout choosing competitors extracted (europeans) from the resultfile without using excelediting from a htm-file.

//Anders

1 - Use another column (Europeans as one value, Others as another, Set it up so that Europeans will sort out first

2 - on publish screen, on right hand side, set “First N Only” to number of Europeans.

···

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Anders Landenstad anders@juniorsegling.se wrote:

Another ILCA issue:

When scoring an “open” European they need an overall (all nation) result and one only for europeans without rescoring.

We score All as one group and using a flight rotating system and got the overall result

I had no problem using another column and sort by that… But there is no possible printout choosing competitors extracted (europeans) from the resultfile without using excelediting from a htm-file.

//Anders

Best Regards,
Jamie Diamond
jamie.diamond@sailocra.com

Thanks alot. That will help for now. Last day of Qualifications here at Laser Europeans… It´s going to be a long day;-)

//Anders

···

----- Original Message -----

Jamie Diamond

To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 5:35 AM

Subject: Re: [sailwave] Separating results

1 - Use another column (Europeans as one value, Others as another, Set it up so that Europeans will sort out first

2 - on publish screen, on right hand side, set “First N Only” to number of Europeans.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Anders Landenstad anders@juniorsegling.se > wrote:

Another ILCA issue:

When scoring an "open" European they need an overall (all nation) result and one only for europeans without rescoring.

I had no problem using another column and sort by that... But there is no possible printout choosing competitors extracted (europeans) from the resultfile without using excelediting from a htm-file.

//Anders

Best Regards,
Jamie Diamond
jamie.diamond@sailocra.com