Series Properties Increase Field

Within the Series Properties Under Event and Venue Name i want to use the Venue name field to put extra message onto the screen by introducing the
then more text… this was suggested by Jon, Which works, however there is limited number of characters i can insert into this field.

Is there a way to extend the number of characters to insert please?

thx

John

Hi John - If it is more than will fit in the field. Is it constant text or changeable between series. If it is constant text then you can add it to the Header.txt template

Jon

···

On 7 May 2017 at 07:51, ejwjohn@gmail.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Within the Series Properties Under Event and Venue Name i want to use the Venue name field to put extra message onto the screen by introducing the
then more text… this was suggested by Jon, Which works, however there is limited number of characters i can insert into this field.

Is there a way to extend the number of characters to insert please?

thx

John

Jon Eskdale
07530 112233

Skype “eskdale”

Sorry an error in my last post, the name of the file is not template but header

John

OK, I have created my own header template and created a template folder in the Documents folder on the system, i have set up my template folder within the Global settings and if i view folder contents it finds it OK,

the file name within the my template folder is - template -

But when i publish it is not using my version of the template???

John

Ok, This issue is now resolved.

When i was creating my own Templates folder i did not realise that i had to use it for the complete Template files contained in the Sailwave folder.

So i now have a totally different Template folder that contains all template files and i Ok, on this issue now.

the learning continues.

thanks Jon

John