SFTP with SSH-2 upload and IONOS

I’ve added a page on the Sailwave web site SFTP and SSH-V2 as now used by IONOS | Sailwave

If you use IONOS to host your results or are interested in different methods of publishing please see this page. Any comments and or improvements please post here

Jon

Draycote Water Sailing Club very kindly paid for the upgrade of the SocketTools so that SSH-V2 is now supported directly within Sailwave. To use the new version, requires downloading 2 files

You can download the two files you need to update it here

https://www.sailwave.com/download/sailwave/swdll.dll

and

https://www.sailwave.com/download/sailwave/csftpv12.dll

If you download these and then copy them to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sailwave folder, this will update the sockettools to V12 and the swdll.dll to the new version I’ve created to use this new DLL

If any of the Sailwave users that are using FTP and/or SFTP could test it in their environment, then that would be great and post feedback here - once I’m happy that it is working for all I’ll include it in a new full install. Draycote have tested it and it now works for them.

Thanks to Draycote Water

1 Like

Awesome works for us as well. Many thanks to Draycote Water and Sailwave :slightly_smiling_face: