team prize table

Hi Everyone,

Whenever I try publishing the team prize table for our summer racing series I always get a non-existent ‘phantom’ team listed in first place. I’m not sure why it’s there since there are only six teams, or how to remove it. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick Cox

Inline image

Hi Nick,

I’m sure that we can help you if you post the Sailwave file (*.blw).

Cheers,

Peter

···

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 8:56 AM Nick Cox ncoxn225@rogers.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Whenever I try publishing the team prize table for our summer racing series I always get a non-existent ‘phantom’ team listed in first place. I’m not sure why it’s there since there are only six teams, or how to remove it. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick Cox

Inline image

Hi Nick,

Without see the Sailwave .blw file I can’t say definitively. But my guess is that you have competitors which are not in a team. so the end up in team BLANK

And there are more of these than the ones in a team.

Regards

Jon

···

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233

Hi Jon,

OK, here’s the .blw file. Hope it helps.

Nick Cox

Hi Nick,

Without see the Sailwave .blw file I can’t say definitively. But my guess is that you have competitors which are not in a team. so the end up in team BLANK

Regards

Jon

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233

···

On Thursday, August 8, 2019, 11:11:29 a.m. EDT, Jon Eskdale jon@sailwave.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 at 15:56, Nick Cox ncoxn225@rogers.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

Nick Cox

Inline image

Hi Nick,
It is as I suggested you have lots of competitors that have a team of BLANK - so it is that team that is winning

The easiest thing is probably to publish to a file on your PC and use Word to delete the blank line

See attached

···

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233

OK, thanks Jon I’ll try that.

Nick

Hi Nick,
It is as I suggested you have lots of competitors that have a team of BLANK - so it is that team that is winning

The easiest thing is probably to publish to a file on your PC and use Word to delete the blank line

See attached

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233

···

On Friday, August 9, 2019, 8:53:24 a.m. EDT, Jon Eskdale jon@sailwave.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 13:32, Nick Cox ncoxn225@rogers.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hi Jon,

OK, here’s the .blw file. Hope it helps.

Nick Cox

On Thursday, August 8, 2019, 11:11:29 a.m. EDT, Jon Eskdale jon@sailwave.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hi Nick,

Regards

Jon

Jon Eskdale

03333 443377

07530 112233

On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 at 15:56, Nick Cox ncoxn225@rogers.com [sailwave] sailwave@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

Nick Cox

Inline image