Uploading data from Sailwave to RYA PY Online

Hi
Is anyone else having issues doing uploading whole year race results to RYA PY Online - dates are all in the right format
The RYA PA have a new website which I was sent the link to.

Here is the error message I get.

Server Retured Error Message 400 during upload

Does anybody have any ideas on how to resolve this
Thanks for your help
Gail

Hi Gail,
Welcome to the Sailwave User Group.

Were there ant dated where there no results as this may have caused your problem?

Please contact Technical Department - technical@rya.org.uk - with any issues as theye are very keen to hear about any, so they can be addressed.

Kind regards,
Huw

Hi
I removed all dates with no results
I have also contacted the RYA tech people
Best wishes

Hi Gail,

Sorry to hear you still having problems.

Sorry if I was not clear in my previous reply. I did not mean remove dates. What I meant were there any races with no results. If so you need to specify the races to be uploaded or delete the races in which there were no results.

If you would like me to have a look at the file plese attach to a reply.

Kind regards,
Huw

Hi Huw
I have no dates where there are no results.
To be honest we only have 2 files to send - so as requested and with thanks I have attached both files.
I have also attached a jpeg of the screen shot of the error message
Thanks for your help
Best wishes

Early Series 2022.blw (460 KB)

Late Series 2022.blw (313 KB)

Hi Huw
I got a reply from RYA tech folk and changed the ID field to our number ( 8101214 )
The results have now gone but they all appear as today’s date. I think that this may be an issue with the RYA site (which is in my opinion no improvement on what they had before).
I will email them with the date issue. However I think from the way they want dates if you are sending in another format it may be the way that I entered the dates - I did dd/mm/yyyy and they want yyyy-mm-dd (would sailwave be ok with that format?)

So I have been on the phone to the tech support and they are looking into the issues. When I get a reply I will let you know so that you can share it with other users who might find the info useful
Best wishes

Gail

Mrs Gail E Millar BSc CPhys FInstP
REMNET (Seniors) Scotland Organiser
IOP Phillips Award 2020
Mob 07762727869

Hi Gina,
Thank you for posting update and I am glad the RYA Tech Dept got back to you.

From Sailwave help on uploading to PY Online

You must set race dates (Edit+Race) with the form: yyyy-mm-dd, e.g. 2015-03-21.
In later and current versions of Sailwave you can also use dd-mm-yyyy and dd/mm/yy formats. This conversion is done by Sailwave to make the dates more natural for the users.

PS - the location of your sailing club, if I have got it right, looks lovely.
Kind regards,
Huw