V1.94 -Templates

I’ve just started using v1.94.

When I publish, I get a message to the effect that my results template is an older version. I still get a published output, but perhaps it should look different. Where do I get a current version? I have a results template under My Templates, but if I delete that, publishing does not work.

regards,
Malcolm Osborne
Benoni, South Africa

Hi Malcolm,

You should be able to delete the one in my templates - what do you mean taht publishing does not work exactly…?

Regards,
Colin
www.sailwave.com

···

-----Original Message-----
From: sailwave@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sailwave@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Malcolm Osborne
Sent: 24 August 2006 10:36
To:
sailwave@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sailwave] V1.94 -Templates

When I publish, I get a message to the effect that my results template is an older version. I still get a published output, but perhaps it should look different. Where do I get a current version? I have a results template under My Templates, but if I delete that, publishing does not work.

regards,
Malcolm Osborne
Benoni, South Africa

Colin,

I had installed 1.94 while 1.92 was previously installed, so some of the older files were still around. I overcame the problem by un-installing SW, then re-installing.

I think SW 1.94 was still looking for the (deleted) template in the `My Templates’ folder, which caused the publication process to fail.

Thanks for a great product!

regards,
Malcolm Osborne
Benoni, South Africa

···

----- Original Message -----

Colin Jenkins

To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 2:56 PM

Subject: RE: [sailwave] V1.94 -Templates

Hi Malcolm,

You should be able to delete the one in my templates - what do you mean taht publishing does not work exactly…?

Regards,
Colin
www.sailwave.com

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:sailwave@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Malcolm Osborne
Sent: 24 August 2006 10:36
To: sailwave@yahoogroups.com
Subject:
[sailwave] V1.94 -Templates

regards,
Malcolm Osborne
Benoni, South Africa