Where to store my burgees on the web? What size and resolution should they be?

Hi to everyone.

Which images repositories work well with Sailwave, regarding event and venue burgees?
Is there a range of image properties that should be observed so burgees have a similar size within results page and a similar resolution?

Thanks for any help.
Have a nice day!
Renato

Hi Renato,
Welcome to Sailwave User Group.

I think it has been suggested in the past that https://imgur.com/ is a reasonable possibility.

On your second point, if when publishing you use Results V2. This results publishing template has balanced header. What this means is that by default the event & venue burgees are published with same pixel height of around 80px. I cannot remember the exact default height because I have made modifications for my use case.

TRhe main tjing is always to have the images larger that they will be published and not smaller. If you use smaller images and they get published larger they become blocky.

The other tip I would suggest is that you do not make the images to wide, keep to less than 150-200px.

It iis quite easy to do some interesting things with images in the header and footer of the results. If you download the Sailwave User Guide & Reference Manual from the Sailwave website, there is some guidance on what one needs to do.

Kind regards,
Huw

Thanks a lot! Great!